Game Operation Specialist
You will work with marketing managers, game developers based in Singapore/Taiwan. You are part of the live operations team for a specific game and are in charge of making sure game versions are successfully launched on Google Play and Appstore, monitoring the data, finding issues and fixing them. You will also work with game designers to design game events, execute these events in game and review these events by event data.
- Designing in game events with game designers from development team; implementing these events into the games and monitoring the results of the events;
- Doing data analysis and carrying out daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly live operation data reports, studying and finding out the problems hidden in the numbers, fixing them and increase the performance of the game you are working on;
- Be responsible for the game project details on Google Play and Appstore; updating the information constantly based on the project updates;
- Understanding the functions of SDK integrated into the game, working closely with in house and 3rd party game data analysis tools;
- Keeping gamers retained in the game;
- Through various ways, you need to increase the ARPDAU of the game your team is working on, as well as the eCPM for the ad revenue form the game;
- Working closely with the community management team. Based on the information collected, working with game designers to fulfill players’ need;
- Leading the effective communication among live operation team, marketing team and game development teams;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 0 to 1 year experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Data driven, skilled at Microsoft Excel is a must, experience of related data analysis tools is a plus;
- Knowing the ad revenue driven business model, in app purchase business mode, such kind of experience is a must;
- Team spirit, good communications skills;
- Paying attention to details;